Most organisational transformation programmes today involves managing intangibles as well as hard deliverables successfully. Most also include a major technology change. Business professionals recognise this, especially in the realm of digitalisation, is a complex and difficult challenge, but necessary for any business to stay competitive. More and more, effective technology implementation is recognized as essential to….
- Keeping ahead of the competition
- Being innovative while maintaining stability
- Sustaining the key initiatives necessary to the organization’s success
- Building enthusiasm for and adoption of the ‘new way of doing business
- Supporting strategic direction & monitoring success
This is an Organizational Change Management programme like no other. It is designed specifically to address the human side of technology implementations. It provides a roadmap of recognisable elements which manifest themselves naturally within all technology implementation. No other program focuses more directly on marrying technical project management with standardized organizational change methodology to ensure that the human factor in every implementation is supported robustly.