This is a virtual course.
Objective: The objective of this course is to change the way participants perceive business conversations by providing concrete techniques that enable meaningful and fruitful dialogue at work. By the end of this course, participants will understand the fundamentals of the Kitchen Table Conversation approach to conducting business discussions.
Content: Using the Kitchen Table Conversation approach changes the way you interact at work. Whether you wish to improve your day-to-day conversations or are going through a business change (cultural, re-organisation, merger or large-scale technology implementation) this approach helps you understand and leverage specific and successful interaction ground rules. A critical element in anyone’s success at work is their ability to engage in meaningful and productive conversation. The Kitchen Table Conversation approach enables participants to recognize the power of dissension and disagreement and supports honest and innovative conversations.
Results: Participants will learn:
- ground rules for building meaningful conversations at work
- the power of metaphor and storytelling to set-up conversations
- three specific questioning techniques that produce fruitful discussion
- to leverage dissent and disagreement for product gains
- how to create a supportive environment where team members are
- empowered to participate in productive and meaningful conversation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on corporate packages and pricing.
Lisa Francis-Jennings Covid-19 note: Special discount on registrations during the Covid-19 isolation period