– What are good manners ? Is this really for me ?
– Good manners and good practices in business
– Tell me what you eat …
– The art of introducing yourself
– The importance of body language
– A warm approach and familiarity
– It’s all a question of striking the right balance …
Feel at ease wherever you are and whatever the situation. Act naturally without the stress of wondering what “the done thing” is and what is not … The way you behave can either relfect well or badly on you. In a world in which the fundamental values of manners and social skills are becoming increasingly demanding and a good upbringing seems pointless, it is crucial to know certain obvious rules regarding politeness, respect and behaviour, etc …
This training course will show you how to :
– Behave with your colleagues, employees, clients and partners so that you never make any “faux pas”
– Master the rules of etiquette to stand out positively and be exemplary
– Treat others with respect to earn their respect in return.