The objective of this course is to provide participants with the building block of excellent communication to create a more commanding presence. A commanding presence allows you to be remembered when you leave the room and have an impact when you are in it. This course allows each participant to build their own personalized toolkit of communication techniques.
In this global economy, communicating with impact is becoming more and more complex. Interacting across global communities and locations adds many challenges beyond personalities, that range from technology, to time zones, to culture and beyond. This program provides strategies to communicate effectively and in a timely manner with important colleagues and managers in your environment.
Participant in this course will learn:
• How to build personal influence at work
• 3 ways to sell your ideas (and yourself) at work
• The basic elements of communicating with impact in meetings, presentations and conference calls
• The basics of results focused communication
• Importance of building rapport
• How to understand (and update) your personal brand
Target Audience: professional on front-line right through to middle management
Please contact email@example.com for information on corporate packages and pricing.
Lisa Francis-Jennings Covid-19 note: Special discount on registrations during the Covid-19 isolation period
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 102
- Assessments Yes