Consolidating the best training & coaching offers
Tyoch offers the best coaches, trainers & mentors. We tailor our services to your organisational learning & development needs
High-quality innovative learning & development solutions
Organisational clients receive a corporate code that your staff uses to sign up for services. We provide quarterly progress reports.
Individuals choose trainers based on different quality criteria to ensure that training courses are a truly savvy investment in future skills.
See our trainers, coaches, & mentors. Includes areas of specialisation & background
Effortlessly review, select and schedule your training or coaching interventions. See course descriptions, training material examples & schedules
Ask us about our commitment to quality. We evaluate our trainers & coaches based upon feedback from clients
Monitor progress against learning activities. See your training records, evaluations, and results
Combine courses yourself or follow a specific development programme. Ask us about our design services at email@example.com
Especially while organisations are flattening their structure, an individual’s ability to step up to the plate and take charge is critical. Change the way you and your organisation perceive leadership.
- Recognise & foster leadership capabilities within your team
- Enable meaningful & fruitful conversations that drive achievement
- Understand & apply the fundamentals of team development
Effective coordination and staff motivation makes a huge difference in building a healthy bottom-line. Staying organised as a manager can energise your direct reports to the next level of performance.
- Empower your team by linking closely to organisational goals
- Create plans that inspires & strengthen your team
- Improve your connections throughout the organisation
Research highlights the advantage of diversity & inclusion. It creates more jobs / profit / revenue / innovation / creativity. Drive home the diversity message.
- Realise the full benefit of diversity & inclusion
- Create new patterns and behaviours
- Understand and update mind-sets
Clear leadership focus, and mature management skills, allow board members to operate inclusively and effectively, even in the harshest reality. Critical thinking can set board candidates apart and propel them forward.
- Think and communicate strategically
- Innovate & problem-solve
- Identify & replicate the bedrock of board success
Heading up a team or a project? Workload structure, project control, and time utilisation are integral to success and help to effectively lower organisational & personal stress.
- Manage activities & initiative accurately
- Reduce mistakes & errors
- Build healthy & effective time management behaviours
Whether you wish to reconsider your priorities, design a new look to your professional image, or communicate boundaries and personal needs, this category has a plethora of options for personal and professional growth.
- Reconsider priorities
- Find a better work-life balance
- Understand and reduce stress